In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Arcadia University - Pharmacy (PharmD) Program
This partnership between USciences and Arcadia creates clear and seamless pathways for qualified Arcadia students to transfer to the USciences Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program. These pathways include:
- 3+4 Agreement: Students enrolled in the BS or BA in Chemistry or Biology at Arcadia may enter the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program at USciences after 3 years of undergraduate study at Arcadia. Upon completion of the program students will have earned their BS or BA degree from Arcadia and PharmD from USciences.
- 4+4 Agreement: Students enrolled in the BS or BA in Chemistry or Biology may enter the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program at USciences upon completion of their BS degree at Arcadia.
These programs will admit up to five eligible Arcadia students each per academic year.
You'll benefit from:
- A clear pathway to complete your PharmD degree
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Completion of application via the Pharmacy Centralized Application Service (PharmCAS)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and minimum cumulative math/natural science GPA of 2.7, with both GPAs based on all courses taken and for which you received a final grade
- Completion of required pre-professional coursework with a grade of “C” or better
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Three positive confidential letters of reference
- Successful interview with pharmacy faculty members
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at email@example.com or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495