In This Section
- Student Records
- Course Scheduling
- Academic Calendars
- Transcripts and Enrollment/Degree Verification
- FERPA Information
- University Academic Catalog
- For Current Students
Transcripts and Enrollment Verification
Transcript Services, Processing Times and Fees
Current and former students and alumni can obtain a copy of their transcript in two ways:
- From the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) - Order transcripts through NSC web site.
- From the USciences Registrar.
- In Person: Come to the Registrar's Office, Whitecar Hall Suite 1100 (1st Floor), and fill out a request form at the counter. Payment for official transcripts can be made with cash, check, money order, or Devils Dollars (for current students).
- By Mail: Use one of the printable request forms - Official Transcript Request Form / Unofficial Transcript Request Form - and include a check or money order. Transcript requests must be signed. Please note: UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box
Fees for Official Transcript
- $6.00 - For pick up or standard US Postal Service mail
- $21.00 - For next day delivery via UPS ($6 transcript fee + $15 next day fee).
- $41.00 - For international via UPS ($6 transcript fee + $35 international fee)
- NOTE: The National Student Clearinghouse charges an additional fee of $2.25 per online order
More Transcript Information
Except during peak periods (beginning and end of semester, graduation) transcripts are mailed, or are ready for pick up, after 12:00 noon on the next business day after physical receipt of the request form and after payment for official transcripts.
Transcripts are not released for students with any type of holds on their record for outstanding financial or other obligations to the university, as indicated in the Student Handbook.
Unofficial Transcript: free of charge and are stamped unofficial "Not Valid for External Use" and do not have the University name or seal. Current students can also view and print an unofficial transcript through Web Advisor.
Learn more about your rights to access and privacy when it comes to student records and familiarize yourself with FERPA.
Current students who need to submit verification of their enrollment status to third parties such as student loan lenders, insurance carriers, summons for jury duty, and others can request an Enrollment Verification Letter by logging in to WebAdvisor.
Employers, background screening companies and other third parties, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse to obtain enrollment and degree verifications.
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Registrar's Office, Mailbox 32
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
215-596-8813 Fax: 215-596-8819