In This Section
- Administrative Offices A to Z
- Affirmative Action
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Copy Center
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Mail Room
- Marketing and Communications
- President’s Office
- Public Safety
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
- HEOA Student Consumer Information
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- Smoke and Tobacco-Free Campus
- Our Campus
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- Research Day
- Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Welcome Week
- Welcome Receptions for Dr. Paul Katz
If You Are Coming to Campus for a Public Event
Whether you're here for a weekend visit or for a major event like graduation or orientation, the following resources can help:
- Campus Map and Driving Directions.
- Take advantage of discounted travel and hotel arrangements.
- Find out about everything you can see and do in and around the city of Philadelphia.
- Check the USciences Event Calendar.
You have to see USciences for yourself — friendly students, a green and gorgeous campus, and state-of-the-art facilities in the heart of amazing Philadelphia. The Admission Office provides tours, information sessions with a counselor, and open house and other visit opportunities year round.
- Welcome Week
- Fall Open Houses
Weekend Tours and Information Sessions
Select weekend tours and information sessions are available for students. A student tour guide will provide information about campus life during a one-hour walking tour of campus. Before your tour, you will have the opportunity to meet with an admission counselor in a group information session. To schedule a weekend visit, Click on the date below:
Weekday tours and information sessions are available for students. A student tour guide will provide information about campus life during a one-hour walking tour of campus. Before or after your tour, you will have the opportunity to meet with an admission counselor. To schedule a visit, contact our Admission Office at 215-596-8810.
This spring; spend a Friday morning on campus with USciences faculty in the Biology and Chemistry Departments! Learn more about Biology and Chemistry at USciences by participating in a major-specific, faculty-led activity. You will also have the option to tour the USciences campus and meet with Admission or Financial Aid counselors.
Click on the date below to register:
April 14, 2017
April 14, 2017
USciences’ Accelerated Transfer Day
Join USciences’ Transfer Team, faculty, and staff for our Accelerated Transfer Day on Monday May 22. Accelerated Transfer Day is for prospective students, applicants, accepted students, and deposited students who plan to transfer to USciences this fall (to start classes in August 2017). This one-day event will be tailored to your needs, offering you all the important steps to enroll for classes in the fall!
USciences welcomes high schools or organizations interested in bringing a small group of students to campus. We offer group visits in both the Fall and Spring semesters. To help us give you a great experience, we ask that you please keep groups under 50 students. We require one chaperone per every 10 visitors. To schedule a group visit, contact our Admission Office at 888-996-8747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You Are Interested in Hosting Your Event on Campus
If you are a business or organization looking for beautiful, fully equipped facilities for your next meeting, conference, or social event, we encourage you to contact USciences Event Services.
Office Location: Griffith Hall, Room 130
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495