In This Section
- Administrative Offices A to Z
- Affirmative Action
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Copy Center
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Mail Room
- Marketing and Communications
- President’s Office
- Public Safety
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
- HEOA Student Consumer Information
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- Smoke and Tobacco-Free Campus
- Our Campus
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Research Day
- Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Welcome Week
- Welcome Receptions for Dr. Paul Katz
Mission, Vision and Values of University of the Sciences
University of the Sciences prepares students to become leaders, innovators, and skilled practitioners in the sciences, the health professions, and related disciplines. We deliver excellence in teaching, research, and service through a safe and supportive environment in which our students live, learn, and succeed.
University of the Sciences will be recognized as a leader of science and healthcare education and research. We provide interdisciplinary, collaborative educational experiences and global opportunities that inspire our graduates, faculty, and staff to promote positive change. Graduates will be pursued because they are compassionate healthcare providers, critical thinkers, and diplomats of change, effecting innovative transformation for the betterment of society.
- We champion innovation in inter-professional education, teaching, and research.
- We embrace scholarship, developing technology, and life-long learning.
- We foster entrepreneurship, professionalism, and collaboration, building upon our proud legacy as the first pharmacy school in the country.
- We cultivate respect, diversity, citizenship, civility, and inclusiveness.
- We pursue quality, integrity, and sustainability in all aspects of university life.
- We support our community and contribute to its economic vitality.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495