In This Section
Institutional Priorities and Outcomes for Middle States Self-Study
Finalized on January 8, 2020
- Drive innovation in teaching, service, and research to generate excellent student outcomes and promote the advancement of the scientific and healthcare communities.
- Create a supportive educational environment for students, faculty, staff, administrators and aligned stakeholders, cultivating the skills necessary to promote current and future wellness.
- Develop strategic partnerships, both internally and externally, to create efficiencies and maximize strengths while reaching a broader population of learners.
- Embrace an esprit de corps based on accountability, mutual respect, and collaboration to realize the USciences of the future.
- Achieve reaffirmed accreditation.
- Develop a unified institutional direction that includes united efforts from faculty, staff, students, and administration.
- Establish systematic and open communication involving multiple campus constituents and stakeholders regarding the USciences identity and future directions.
- Further refine and communicate an integrated role for assessment in planning and decision-making processes within the University.