In This Section
- Administrative Offices A to Z
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- General Counsel
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness, Assessment and Accreditation
- Mail Room
- Marketing and Communications
- President’s Office
- Print Center
- Public Safety
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
- Accreditation and State Authorization
- Middle States Self Study
- HEOA Student Consumer Information
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- Smoke and Tobacco-Free Campus
- Our Campus
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- Visit Us
University of the Sciences has prepared students to be leaders and practitioners in the healthcare and science fields for 200 years. Key to its distinctive education is a tradition of hands-on research and experiential learning that is evident in every graduate who has walked its campus.
Since its founding in 1821 as Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, the first college of pharmacy in North America, USciences has grown to more than 30 degree-granting programs from bachelor’s through doctoral degrees in the health sciences, bench sciences, and healthcare business and policy fields. USciences students are proven everywhere they go. A USciences education is offered both on-campus and online.
This Occupational Therapy Program Webinar will guide you through your college search process...
9:00am - 12:15pmRegister here
Be the spark that changes the world. Join us virtually for USciences’ Fall Open House. See how our undergraduate...
At University of the Sciences, we know that this academic year is looking different than what...
Direct entry allows first-time students to seamlessly transition from high school into the Pharmacy, Occupational...
USciences NewsView All
- USciences Helps Feed over 350 Families this Thanksgiving
December 01, 2020
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, USciences ninth annual Appeal for a Meal food drive was a success, collecting just over 350 Thanksgiving meals for West Philadelphia families in need.
- Celebrating the Bicentennial Edition of Remington: The Science and Practice of Pharmacy
November 25, 2020
The 23rd edition of Remington: The Science and Practice of Pharmacy was published in November by USciences own Philadelphia College of Pharmacy (PCP) faculty.
- USciences Online Graduate Uses Certificate to Continue Advancing her Career
November 16, 2020
When Gina Pepe HAGC'20 was looking to continue her education, she knew that doing so through an asynchronous, online program would be her best option for success while juggling her busy life.
- Alumna Chooses to Continue Her Education with USciences Online
November 12, 2020
When looking to continue her education, alumna Gwenevere Creque MT’78, HIGC’20 discovered that USciences Online offered just what she was looking for.
- Student On Frontlines of COVID-19 Shows Importance of Lab Science
November 12, 2020
As the Deputy Coroner, Joseph Vizzarri BMS'21 acts as the eyes and ears of the forensic pathologists when there is a death investigation.
At a Glance
President: Paul Katz, MD
Students: 2,231 (1,231 undergraduate, 1,000 graduate)
On-campus residents: 451
BS programs: 19
Masters programs: 15 (includes MBA, MOT, MS)
Doctoral programs: 11 (includes PhD, PharmD, DPT, DrOT)
Certificate programs: 8
Full-time faculty: 202
Student/faculty ratio: 9:1
Laboratories: more than 100
Campus organizations: 60
Computer labs: 25
Sororities and fraternities: 11
Athletics Name: Devils
School mascot: Drake the Devil
Division II varsity teams: 12
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
Points of Pride
Founded in 1821 as the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, USciences was the first college of pharmacy in North America.
Our impressive alumni include giants of the pharmaceutical industry like Dr. Eli Lilly. Gerald F. Rorer and John Wyeth.
USciences’ 24-acre, state-of-the-art campus in Philadelphia is close to 100 hospitals and 150 research laboratories.
Both undergraduate and graduate USciences students engage in significant original research alongside world-class faculty.