In This Section
- Administrative Offices A to Z
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- General Counsel
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness, Assessment and Accreditation
- Mail Room
- Marketing and Communications
- President’s Office
- Print Center
- Provost Office
- Public Safety
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
- Accreditation and State Authorization
- Middle States Self Study
- HEOA Student Consumer Information
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- Smoke and Tobacco-Free Campus
- Our Campus
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- Visit Us
University of the Sciences has prepared students to be leaders and practitioners in the healthcare and science fields for 200 years. Key to its distinctive education is a tradition of hands-on research and experiential learning that is evident in every graduate who has walked its campus.
Since its founding in 1821 as Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, the first college of pharmacy in North America, USciences has grown to more than 30 degree-granting programs from bachelor’s through doctoral degrees in the health sciences, bench sciences, and healthcare business and policy fields. USciences students are proven everywhere they go. A USciences education is offered both on-campus and online.
At University of the Sciences, we believe in supporting students with great potential. So if you’re ready to transfer...
Accepted students are invited to join the USciences Admissions team to learn the value of an USciences education...
USciences Student Ambassadors answer questions from accepted students. For more information and registration, and...
5:00pm - 5:30pmRegister here
These are challenging times and we’re sure you have a lot of questions. Get them answered during USciences’ Transfer...
5:15pm - 9:30pmRegister here
Medical Cannabis 4-Hour Certification Course via webinar, offered through USciences Substance Use Disorders Institute,...
USciences NewsView All
- USciences Noted as #1 for Return On Investment
April 19, 2021
USciences was recently noted for being number one for return on investment among private colleges in Pennsylvania by MSN Money and Stacker.
- OT Alumna Pursues Passions in Geriatric, Non-Traditional Care
April 19, 2021
When looking to pursue her degree in Occupational Therapy (OT), USciences caught the attention of alumna Christine Repp, OTR/L, HS'00, MOT'00.
- James M. Hoffman to Speak at Bachelor's Degree Conferment Ceremony
April 15, 2021
James M. Hoffman, P'00, PharmD'01, will address the graduates at the 9th Annual Bachelor's Degree Conferment Ceremony on Friday, May 21, 2021.
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Mechanism, Efficacy, and Safety
April 09, 2021
USciences faculty experts are breaking down the COVID-19 vaccine, sharing more behind the science of mRNA, mechanism, efficacy and safety.
- Maggie Fedgchin PharmD'00 Found a Rewarding Career Path in Clinical Research and Development
April 05, 2021
Alumna Maggie (O'Brien) Fedgchin PharmD'00, a clinical scientist in Neuroscience Clinical Development at Janssen Research and Development, has great appreciation for the education she received in the Doctor of Pharmacy program at USciences.
At a Glance
President: Paul Katz, MD
Students: 2,231 (1,231 undergraduate, 1,000 graduate)
On-campus residents: 451
BS programs: 19
Masters programs: 15 (includes MBA, MOT, MS)
Doctoral programs: 11 (includes PhD, PharmD, DPT, DrOT)
Certificate programs: 8
Full-time faculty: 202
Student/faculty ratio: 9:1
Laboratories: more than 100
Campus organizations: 60
Computer labs: 25
Sororities and fraternities: 11
Athletics Name: Devils
School mascot: Drake the Devil
Division II varsity teams: 12
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
Points of Pride
Founded in 1821 as the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, USciences was the first college of pharmacy in North America.
Our impressive alumni include giants of the pharmaceutical industry like Dr. Eli Lilly. Gerald F. Rorer and John Wyeth.
USciences’ 24-acre, state-of-the-art campus in Philadelphia is close to 100 hospitals and 150 research laboratories.
Both undergraduate and graduate USciences students engage in significant original research alongside world-class faculty.