Below is an incomplete list of institutions from which USciences
transfers credits and an incomplete list of courses that transfer
into USciences. If you do not find the institution or course you
are looking for, it does NOT necessarily mean that USciences does
not accept credits from that institution or that USciences does
not transfer that course. The database below is not comprehensive;
USciences adds institutions and courses on a weekly basis.
If your school or courses are not on this list, please feel free to submit this form to request evaluation of your courses. You may email or fax this completed form along with your transcript or course information. Our email address is email@example.com and our fax number is 215-596-8821.
Select your major from the drop down menu below to access the appropriate course planning worksheet to assist organizing and planning your transferrable coursework.
USciences Transfer Credit Guidelines
- Courses are reviewed on a course-by-course basis.
- Transfer credit is usually granted for comparable coursework
completed at an accredited college or university.
- In most cases, a grade of “C” or better must be
achieved and the coursework must meet the specific requirements
of the applicant’s program of study.
- Science courses must include at least 1 credit hour of lab
Credits earned for the first half of a two-semester course sequence will only be accepted for transfer if the second half is successfully completed (e.g., General Biology I will only be accepted for transfer if General Biology II is successfully completed).
- There is a ten-year limit on the transferability of science
and math courses.
- Pre-professional courses completed 10 or more years prior
to enrollment may not be accepted for transfer credit or may
require additional validation by the University.
- Credits earned taking professional level coursework are not
acceptable for transfer.
- In most cases, class year is determined by the number of credits
USciences accepts for transfer. For example, those transferring
0-30 credits=first year, 31-60=second year, etc. Exceptions
may include professional programs (DPT, PharmD, DrOT)
- Transfer students who have previously earned a Bachelor’s
degree have satisfied all General Education requirements
- The PA program (BSHS/MSPAS) does not allow transfer credit to be awarded for the following courses: Anatomy and Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Clinical Immunology, Hematology, Medical Terminology, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacology, or Scientific Writing.
Accepted students receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation
(TCE) that includes the courses and credits acceptable by the
University for transfer. (We do not provide this evaluation prior
to acceptance.) If a particular course has been completed
successfully, but hasn’t been determined to be equivalent
to a course offered at USciences, it still may be accepted for
credit. In these instances, the USciences course number
will appear on the TCE as X01 or X10; e.g. PS X01 could be used
to label a particular psychology (PS) course taken at your school
that is not offered here at USciences. This allows you to
fulfill graduation requirements with courses outside of USciences’