Looking for a Doctor of Physical Therapy Program?
Is this your first year in college or do you have a degree already?
No matter what your academic background, University of the Sciences
can help you to fulfill your goal of becoming a Physical Therapist
through our Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree.
Why earning a DPT at USciences makes sense:
- Employment opportunities that are expected to grow much faster
than the average as the life expectancy of Americans lengthens
- A program that requires no reapplying for the professional years
as long as you maintain the required GPA
- A faculty of doctoral-trained, clinically certified specialists
with rich, diverse backgrounds
- Hands-on service learning, volunteer clinical experiences, and
experiential learning activities at various clinical settings,
including the USciences–Mercy Pro Bono Clinic
- High demand for graduates of the program, typically receiving
several job offers
More Information for Transfer Students and Post-Baccalaureate
Please review the selections below to learn more about requirements
and application deadlines -- everything you need to make the next
step in your education!