After You've Applied
So you've applied to transfer to USciences. What happens
- You may be asked to participate in an interview.
Program interviews are required before acceptance into the professional
phase of the doctor of pharmacy and doctor of physical therapy
programs and are conducted by the PharmD or DPT admission committee
by invitation only. Applicants pursuing other majors may be required
to interview at the request of the department.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
and decisions are typically made between December 15 and May 1.
- You will receive a decision letter via postal
mail stating whether your application is accepted, denied, or
wait-listed (see below for more information on wait-listing).
- If you are accepted, you will receive information on
merit-based scholarships for which you may be eligible
and a transfer credit evaluation with your acceptance letter.
What happens if you're wait-listed?
- Your letter will state the length of time the wait-list status
is in effect.
- If space becomes available, all wait-list status applications
are reviewed as a group with the most qualified candidates being
- Wait list status does not guarantee an acceptance the
following year should you choose to reactivate your application.