1:00 pm - SSHP Letter Writing Campaign - Rita's Water Ice Social - Wilson Lobby
3:00 pm - Women's Softball vs. Bloomsburg - Fields above Starbucks
4:00 pm - The Healing Process: What is Therapeutic in Psychotherapy? - STC, Room 145
6:00 pm - Career Services Presentation: Team Work Makes the Dream Work - Rosenberger Hall, Room 102
7:00 pm - Annual Alumni Networking Bowling Fundraiser for APhA-ASP - Off Campus
7:00 pm - Asian Student Association - PTC, Room 140
7:30 pm - Renewal College Fellowship Meeting - Alumni Hall, Room 101
3:00 pm - Women's Softball vs. Nyack - Fields above Starbucks
5:00 pm - Devil's Ink Meeting - PTC, Room 140
5:30 pm - Retirement Reception for Patty O'Hagan - STC, Atrium
6:00 pm - DIA Rutgers Fellowship Outreach Speaker, STC, Room 145
6:30 pm - Basic Eye Screening Test Training - ARC
7:00 pm - Renewal College Fellowship - Alumni Hall, Room 117
8:00 pm - Al-Anon Meeting - PTC, Room 233
8:00 pm - Phi Kappa Psi's Big Man On-Campus - Wilson, Dining Hall
8:00 pm - UCF Meeting - PTC, Room 132
8:00 pm - HOSA Executive Board Meeting, STC, Room 137
10:00 am - Sigma Psi Zeta Bake Sale - Wilson Lobby
10:00 am - PCP Student Council E-Board Meeting - Griffith Hall, Room 2016
12 noon - Research Day and Krantz Lecture - ARC
1:00 pm - SGA General Assembly Meeting - PTC, Room 140
1:00 pm - Delta Phi Epsilon Bake Sale - Wilson, Lobby
2:00 pm - AMSA Meeting - IPEX, Room 139
3:00 pm - IGC Transitions - STC, Room 337
3:00 pm - Alpha Eta Honor Society - IPEX, Second Floor
3:00 pm - PCP StEPP Pinning Ceremony - Rosenberger Hall, Room 102
3:30 pm - Women's Tennis vs. Holy Family - Tennis Courts
5:00 pm - Krantz Lecture - STC, Room 145
6:00 pm - Sigma Phi Zeta (Back Pack Event) - Alumni Hall, Room 100
7:00 pm - Renewal College Fellowship Meeting - Alumni Hall, Room 101
7:00 pm - Political Science Club Open Forum - IPEX, Room 139
7:30 pm - Astronomy Night with Society of Physics Students - Quad
8:00 pm - BAPS Meeting - Alumni Hall, Room 117
1:00 pm - Muslim Students Association Prayer - Womens Club Room
4:00 pm - Worship with Songs - PTC, Room 140
6:00 pm - Pre-Med OMM Session Demonstration - STC, Room 145
6:00 pm - Anime Club - Quad
7:00 pm - BSU Silent Library - Wilson Hall, Room 205
9:00 am - Washington DC Bus Trip
12 noon - Men's Tennis vs. Concordia - Tennis Courts
12 noon - Women's Softball vs. Shippensburg - Field above Starbucks
1:00 pm - Men's Tennis vs. Daemen - Tennis Courts
7:00 pm - Greek Week BBQ: Opening Ceremonies
A University task force, working closely with the Student Government Association, has been studying long-time requests from students for more hours and spaces to study on campus. I am pleased to report that, effective today, the following campus buildings and rooms will be open 24 hours every day for the remainder of the semester.
• Alumni Hall: Rooms 100, 101, 117, and the Testing Room (Old Gym)
• 4140 Woodland: The entire 2nd floor study area above Starbucks
• IPEX: Rooms 108, 139, and the 2nd floor lounge
• McNeil Science and Technology Center: The Atrium, rooms 137, 147 (computer lab), 148 (computer lab), 237,238 and 239 (break-out rooms), the 2nd floor conference room, 337, 338 and 339 (break-out rooms), and the 3rd floor conference room.
• Wilson Hall: The Dining Hall and rooms 205, 208, 209, 212, and 217 (computer lab)
Due to safety considerations, Rosenberger Hall and its three interior rooms will only be accessible for students to study up to 2:00 am.
The following guidelines apply to the use of these facilities:
1. The buildings and rooms listed above will be accessible to students 24 hours every day of the semester, via your student ID card swipes.
2. Scheduled classes, meetings, and programs will have priority over space availability for studying.
3. If students are not able to open these facilities with their ID cards (where needed), they should call Public Safety at 215.895.1117 for assistance.
We will conduct a survey at the end of this semester, to assess students’ satisfaction with the expanded hours of these campus facilities. We hope you will find them useful in your academic work!