Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- Each poster board size is 4 ft (height) by 8 ft (length). Posters should be mounted by push pins only.
- Posters should be put up on the poster boards between 11:00 am-12:30 pm
- Poster presentations will be up for viewing throughout the day (1:00 pm - 3:00 pm)
- Professional attire is required by all Poster Presenters
- NOTE: Even though students may stand in front of their posters at any convenient time, they should make every effort to remain with their posters between 1-3 pm
- Students may organize their poster content as shown below
(general suggestions): Please use this (.png) USciences
logo or this (.eps) USciences
logo in your poster presentation.
Ten Simple Rules for a Good Poster