* Registrar's Office summer hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, closed Fridays*
Spring 2016 End of Term Information for Students
• Log onto USciences WebAdvisor to view final course grades. Contact the USciences IT Helpdesk at email@example.com or call 215-596-7575 if you have questions regarding Web Advisor.
• Please do not call the Registrar's Office to ask about your grades. Students’ individual grades are not released. You will be able to see your grades online starting on the evening of May 11.
• Students who need to document their grades to third parties can find information about requesting transcripts on the Registrar's Office web site.
• Graduating students who request transcripts now to include the May 25, 2016 graduation date, will have their transcripts processed and available for pickup in the Registrar’s Office on Thursday May 26 any time after 2:00PM.
•Transcripts to be mailed will be delivered to the mail room on or before 3:00PM Thursday, May 26.
Congratulations to our new graduates! Best wishes to all our students,
from the Registrar’s Office staff, for a successful end of
Spring semester and a restful and productive Summer!
Care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this web site. The information is subject to changes or deletions without notice.
1st Floor, Suite 1100
Mon-Thurs 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Closing Code: 117
Evening Classes Code: 2117
Weather Line: 215.596.8747
VA facility: 31005338