Thomas Moiani, CPSM, C.P.M., Manager, Purchasing and Office Services
- Provide assistance to University personnel in procuring required
materials and services.
- Obtain the maximum value for each dollar of expenditure based
on quality, service, reliability and price.
- Purchase materials that best meet the short and long term needs
of the University.
- Ensure that business is transacted in an ethical fashion as
established by University of the Sciences in Philadelphia's
Code of Conduct.
- Simplify and streamline the administrative process while maintaining
the necessary control for the expenditure of funds.
Hours of Operation
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday
8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday thru Thursday
Kline Hall, Room B-7
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
Phone Number: 215.596.7532
Fax Number: 215.895.1111
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org