Training for Faculty
One of the goals of the Office of Academic Accommodations is to disseminate information to the campus community
for the purpose of disability awareness.
This goal is met through various avenues.
- Participation in new faculty training
- Providing various seminars throughout the year.
- Providing the opportunity to meet with departments or sub-councils.
- Providing the opportunity to speak to classes.
- Custom designed training to meet a particular need.
- Distribution of informational brochures during first year orientation to parents
and students and has a hardcopy of Frequently Asked Questions.
Additionally, there are several web sites dedicated to supporting and training
faculty. The resource page will provide you with web site addresses and
information regarding these training programs.