Off Campus Housing
Department of Student Life Off Campus Resources
Welcome to the University's Off Campus Community! It is the hope
of the Department of Student Life that your experience living off
campus will be enjoyable and educational. Philadelphia is a diverse
environment with many sub-communities, each with their own distinct
cultures. Becoming part of these communities can be one of the most
educational experiences of your life.
Search Off Campus Housing Listings...
First- and Second-year please note:
University of the Sciences requires all unmarried first- and second-year students under the age of 21 and whose permanent address at the time of their enrollment deposit is beyond 30 miles of campus to reside in campus housing. Signing a lease or putting a deposit on an off campus location before receiving an official exemption is financially hazardous and done at your own risk.
We suggest a few tips when searching for the perfect apartment
- Carefully review all housing options.
- Look around the neighborhood to determine the level of security
and safety. (see Area
Map). Area Map is formatted in an Acrobat Reader Program with
the courtesy of University City District.
- Be sure you understand all charges and restrictions.
- Find out who is responsible for payment of utilities such as
gas, electric, heat, and water.
- Review the minimum termination date of a lease.
- Always read the lease carefully, as it is a legal document.
- Check the house or apartment for fire code and other safety
Interested in listing on this website please fill out our listing
form which can be accessed from the left navigation bar.
of Residence Life
Campus Housing Listings