The Department of Student Life is holding a commuter & off-campus student fair on Friday, April 1 from noon to 3 p.m. in the McNeil Science and Technology Center atrium and Wilson Student Center. There will be workshops, demonstrations, and give-a-ways.
- Community Connections from 1:15-1:45 p.m. in Wilson 208
Students will partake in a meaningful dialogue about the benefits of connecting with agencies and other resources in the city of Philadelphia. Facilitated by: Tamika Jordan, Director of KEYS, Community College of Philadelphia
- Live a Green Life from 1-1:30 p.m. in Wilson 205
Commuter and Off-Campus Students will learn viable energy efficiency tools to go green and keep green in their pockets. Facilitated by: Peco Energy Education Team- For PECO Smart Ideas and Energy Choices
- Public Safety from 2-2:30 p.m. in Wilson 208
A representative from the Department of Public Safety will inform students of services offered by the university to ensure safety on and off campus. Facilitated by: Shawn Woods, Director Operations and Special Projects
- Self Defense Presentation- Martial Arts Master from 2:40-3:10 p.m. in Parenti Plaza
During this demonstration participants will learn effective self-defense methods and enjoy a martial arts presentation.
- Stress Management Exercise- Sponsored by the SHAC from 12-12:45 p.m. in Wilson 205-208.
For More Information Contact: Je’Nai Collier at email@example.com.