Due to the construction of new Science and Technology Center II (STC II) building at University of the Sciences, traffic patterns for loop road and parking have changed:
- The 45th Street access to loop road will be reduced to one-way, entrance-only traffic.
- Cars located in the parking lots behind the ARC and McNeil STC will be directed to exit via 42nd street.
- Some parking restrictions will be in place for the ARC rear parking lot to accommodate construction equipment.
- The 42nd Street access to campus will continue as two-way traffic.
- Traffic exiting the main parking lot must turn left to exit campus.
Please follow all directional signage and traffic flow patterns for your safety. This traffic pattern will continue throughout the duration of the project which is scheduled to be completed in spring 2014.
Visit www.usciences.edu/visiting for a campus map and directions to guide your visit to campus.