Personal Training at the ARC
Working with a Campus Recreation personal trainer is an effective way to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. Your trainer will develop a customized workout plan specific to your needs. During a session you will be instrucuted on proper weight lifting forms and techniques. More important you will gain motivation and more knowledge about fitness.
Whatever your motivation, working one-on-one with a certified personal trainer can help maximize your workouts at a price you can afford.
Personal Training Packages
Each personal training session is 1 hour in length.
- Single Session: $25 Student & $35 Faculty/Staff
- 5 Sessions: $100 Students & $150 Faculty/Staff
- 10 Sessions: $150 Students & $250 Faculty/Staff
- 1 hour Fitness Assessment & Consultation: $20 Students & $30 Faculty/Staff
- 1 hour Fitness Center Orientation: $18 Students & $25 Faculty/Staff
Prices are only valid for time of purchase. Previous purchases cannot be combined with a current purchase to achieve discounted rates.
Type of Payment - OneCard Funds or Check (made payable to University of the Sciences in Philadelphia)
For more information or to purchase sessions, go to the ARC Front Desk.
Suggestions and Feedback
Please contact us at anytime with your suggestions and feedback. We are here to listen! email@example.com or (215)596-7432