Internet Explorer 7 Users
How to fix the error, "Network error: SSL certificate rev failed." when trying to log into Clean Access.
If you are getting the error message in the Clean Access Agent, "Network error: SSL certificate rev failed."
These are the steps to take to fix this issue.
- open an IE7 web browser window
2. Click on the Tools menu
- Select the Internet Options item in the Tools menu
- Click on the Advanced tab and scroll down to the Security section
- Make sure that the option, "Check for server certificate revocation" is not checked. If it is, uncheck it and click the Apply button. You will have to Reboot the computer for the change to take effect.
- You can now log into the Clean Access system by right clicking the Clean Access Agent and selecting login.