Instructor/Clinical Simulation Lab Manager
This position reports to the Program Director of the Graduate Professional Physician Assistant Program. Working with the program faculty, the Clinical Simulation Lab Manager is responsible for the planning, organization, oversight and implementation of clinical simulations for the Graduate Professional Physician Assistant Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements clinical simulation curricula in order to meet accreditation standards.
- Strategically plans and facilitates simulation, utilization, growth, and effectiveness.
- Provides technology innovation and application to human patient simulation computer systems and supporting technology.
- Responsible for the maintenance of simulation equipment.
- Identifies resources necessary for the successful operation of clinical simulation lab.
- Develops and implements technical training in simulation technology for staff and faculty.
- Promotes and develops simulation technology to external agencies.
- Develops, integrates and encourages cross program utilization and application of simulation technology.
- Seeks additional funding sources such as grants and community partnerships.
- Represents the University at users group meetings and other relevant organizational meetings at the local, State, and National level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Must have an advanced degree in a health-related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Health Care related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge in information technology to include simulation, networks, virtualization, database and Web development.
- Knowledge in instructional technology systems
- Must have demonstrated leadership/management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including good oral and written communication abilities
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignments
To apply for this position, email a cover letter/letter of interest and resume (in MS Word or PDF format) along with salary range/expectations to: email@example.com
Electronic submissions only.
USciences is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.