Assistant Professor and Academic Fieldwork Coordinator of Occupational Therapy
Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy will be accountable for coordinating Level I and Level II fieldwork placements and mentor students through the fieldwork experience and providing student centered learning, innovative teaching and active scholarship with student participation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Level I and Level II fieldwork placements, mentor students through the fieldwork experience
- Responsibilities include teaching in our BS/MOT and entry level Dr. OT program
- Service activities at the university and/or at clinical practice
- Scholarly pursuits commensurate with experience and interest
- Academic advising
Education and Experience:
- Doctoral Degree in occupational therapy or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience, including 2 years supervising fieldwork students is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Candidates should exhibit a strong commitment to teaching excellence and scholarship.
- We are seeking individuals with exemplary interpersonal and communication skills who will work collaboratively within the college and the university.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter/letter of interest and resume (in MS Word or PDF format) along with salary range/expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic submissions only
UScience is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.