Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy and
Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy
Purpose of the Job:
Assistant or Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy will be accountable for student centered learning, innovative teaching and active scholarship with student participation.
- Responsibilities include teaching in our MOT and entry level DrOT program
- Scholarly pursuits commensurate with experience and interest
- Service activities at the university and/or local, state and national level or in clinical practice.
Education and Experience:
- Doctorate degree from an accredited institution
- Defined research agenda and publication record (for Associate level)
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience
- Prior academic experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Candidates should exhibit a strong commitment to teaching excellence and scholarship.
- We are seeking individuals with exemplary interpersonal and communication skills who will work collaboratively within the college and the university.
- Initially certified by NBCOT and eligible for a Pennsylvania license.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter/letter of interest and resume (in MS Word or PDF format) along with salary range/expectations to: email@example.com
Electronic submissions only
UScience is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.