Transfer students: will be contacted via email if the math and/or writing placement exercises are necessary.
Housing Policy: All unmarried first- and second-year students under the age of 21 whose permanent address is beyond the 30-mile commuting range are required to reside in University housing.
Living on Campus?
- Submit your housing deposit by May 1st if planning to live on campus.
- Review the student housing agreement.
- Learn more about housing for incoming students by reviewing the residential life guide.
- Make any housing or roommate requests in the spring - check your e-mail for instructions.
- You will receive your room assignment and roommate(s) information in July.
- Join your residence hall’s Facebook page in July!
Eligible to Live off Campus?
First-Year Students: Register now for one of the following 2015 Orientation sessions:
Transfer (BS programs): Orientation will be held on Monday, July 27. Register with Susanne Ferrin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Pharmacy Students: Orientation will be held in July. Check your e-mail for your invitation and more information!
Graduate Professional Occupational Therapy Students: Orientation will be held on your first day of classes, May 26th. Check your e-mail for more details!
Graduate Professional Physical Therapy Students: Orientation will be held on your first day of classes, May 11th. Check your e-mail for more details!
Check back for updated links as events, forms and important dates draw near.
First-Year: May 1
June 17-18, June 22-23 and June 24-25
Transfer (BS Programs) Orientation:
Move-in day: Fri., Aug 28
First day of classes:
Graduate Professional PT: Mon., May 11
Grduate Professional OT: Tues., May 26
Others: Mon., Aug 31
2015-16 Academic Calendar
Fin Aid: 215.596.8894
Res Life: 215.596.8756
Meal Plans: 215.596.8901
Stu Health: 215.596.8980
Stu Accounts: 215.596.8860