New Student Checklist:
This year's enrollment reservation is $500. For those who plan to live on campus, there is an additional $200 housing deposit.
- An individual visit includes a campus tour and/or meeting with an admission counselor. Call 888.996.8747 to book your appointment.
Residence Life Options
Housing Policy: All unmarried first- and second-year students under the age of 21 whose permanent address is beyond the 30-mile commuting range are required to reside in University housing.
Living on Campus?
- Review the student housing agreement.
- Check out living options in the residential life guide.
- Submit your housing deposit by May 1st if planning to live on campus.
- Learn more about housing for incoming students and make any housing or roommate requests in the spring.
- You will receive your room assignment and roommate(s) information in July.
- Join your residence hall’s Facebook page in July!
Eligible to Live off Campus?
First-Year Students: Orientation will be held:
- Wednesday, June 19 thru Thursday, June 20
- Monday, June 24 thru Tuesday, June 25
- OR Wednesday, June 26 thru Thursday, June 27
Check back later in the spring for all the details.
Transfer (BS programs) and Professional Pharmacy Students: Orientation will be held on July 22, 2013. Check your email for your invitation and more information!
Professional Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Students: Orientation will be held in May 2013 during your first week of classes. Check your email for more details!
First-Year: May 1
June 19-20, June 24-25 and June 26-27
Move in day: Fri., Aug. 23
First day of classes:
Mon., Aug 26
2013-14 Academic Calendar
Fin Aid: 215.596.8894
Res Life: 215.596.8756
Meal Plans: 215.596.8901
Stu Health: 215.596.8980
Stu Accounts: 215.596.8860