- Check your e-mail for an invitation to our Accepted Student Days and shadowing opportunities in the spring.
- An individual visit includes a campus tour and/or meeting with an admission counselor. Call 888.996.8747 to book your appointment.
- Can't make it to campus or just have a few questions? Attend an upcoming online chat and remind your parents about parent chats just for them.
Residence Life Options
Housing Policy: All unmarried first- and second-year students under the age of 21 whose permanent address is beyond the 30-mile commuting range are required to reside in University housing.
Living on Campus?
- Spring transfer students, look for your housing assignment about 2 weeks after you submit your deposit. Review the student housing agreement.
- Fall students, submit your housing deposit by May 1st if planning to live on campus.
- Review the student housing agreement.
- Learn more about housing for incoming students by reviewing the residential life guide.
- Make any housing or roommate requests in the spring - check your e-mail for instructions.
- You will receive your room assignment and roommate(s) information in July.
- Join your residence hall’s Facebook page in July!
Eligible to Live off Campus?
Spring Transfer Students: Orientation will be held on Thursday, January 9, 2014.
First-Year Students: Select one of the following June 2014 Orientation sessions to attend:
- Wednesday, June 18 thru Thursday, June 19
- Monday, June 23 thru Tuesday, June 24
- OR Wednesday, June 25 thru Thursday, June 26
Details and registration will be available in the spring.
Transfer (BS programs) and Professional Pharmacy Students: Orientation will be held in July 2014. Check your e-mail for your invitation and more information!
Professional Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Students: Orientation will be held in May 2014 during your first week of classes. Check your e-mail for more details!
First-Year: May 1
Spring Orientation and Move-in day: January 9
First day of spring classes: Thurs., January 10
June 18-19, June 23-24 and June 25-26
Move in day: Fri., Aug. 22
First day of classes:
Mon., Aug 25
2013-14 Academic Calendar
Fin Aid: 215.596.8894
Res Life: 215.596.8756
Meal Plans: 215.596.8901
Stu Health: 215.596.8980
Stu Accounts: 215.596.8860