Housing Policy: All unmarried first- and second-year students under the age of 21 whose permanent address is beyond the 30-mile commuting range are required to reside in University housing.
Living on Campus?
- Submit your housing deposit by May 1st.
- Review the student housing agreement.
- Learn more about housing for incoming students here.
- Make any housing or roommate requests in the spring - check your e-mail for instructions.
- You will receive your room assignment and roommate(s) information in July.
- Join your residence hall’s Facebook page in July!
Eligible to Live off Campus?
First-Year Students: Check your email in the spring for links to register for one of the 2017 Orientation sessions: Wednesday, June 21 through Thursday, June 22; Monday June 26 through Tuesday, June 27 or Wednesday, June 28 through Thursday, June 29.
Professional Pharmacy Students: Orientation will be held in July. Check your e-mail for your invitation and more information!
Graduate Professional Occupational Therapy Students: Check your e-mail in the spring for details!
Graduate Professional Physical Therapy Students: Check your e-mail in the spring for details!
Check back for updated links as events, forms, and important dates draw near.
First-Year: May 1
June 21-22, June 26-27 and June 28-29
Transfer (BS Programs) Orientation:
Move-in day: Fri., Aug 26
First day of classes:
Graduate Professional PT: TBD
Graduate Professional OT: TBD
Others: Mon., Aug 28
Fin Aid: 215.596.8894
Res Life: 215.596.8756
Meal Plans: 215.596.8901
Stu Health: 215.596.8980
Stu Accounts: 215.596.8860