Housing Policy: All unmarried first- and second-year students under the age of 21 whose permanent address is beyond the 30-mile commuting range are required to reside in University housing.
Living on Campus?
- Submit your housing deposit by May 1st if planning to live on campus.
- Review the student housing agreement.
- Learn more about housing for incoming students by reviewing the residential life guide.
- Make any housing or roommate requests in the spring - check your e-mail for instructions.
- You will receive your room assignment and roommate(s) information in July.
- Join your residence hall’s Facebook page in July!
Eligible to Live off Campus?
First-Year Students: Check back soon to register for one of the following June 2015 Orientation sessions:
- Wednesday, June 17 thru Thursday, June 18
- Monday, June 22 thru Tuesday, June 23
- OR Wednesday, June 24 thru Thursday, June 25
Transfer (BS programs) and Professional Pharmacy Students: Orientation will be held in July. Check your e-mail for your invitation and more information!
Professional Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Students: Orientation will be held in May 2015 during your first week of classes. Check your e-mail for more details!
Check back for updated links as events, forms and important dates draw near.
Accepted Student Days:
Feb 21, Mar 14, Mar 22, April 11
First-Year: May 1
June 17-18, June 22-23 and June 24-25
Move-in day: Fri., Aug 28
First day of classes:
Graduate Professional PT: Mon., May 11
Grduate Professional OT: Tues., May 26
Others: Mon., Aug 31
2015-16 Academic Calendar
Fin Aid: 215.596.8894
Res Life: 215.596.8756
Meal Plans: 215.596.8901
Stu Health: 215.596.8980
Stu Accounts: 215.596.8860