Our Pathway to Your Success
When you choose to enter the Pre-Medical program, you’ll enjoy a collaborative environment that gives you the tools and foundation medical, dental, veterinary, optometry, and podiatry schools seek in successful candidates. These professional schools look for mature, broadly educated individuals who are secure in the conviction of their career goals and who have a strong grounding in the sciences and mathematics. USciences’ tailored program helps you become just such an individual.
- You’ll benefit from personalized guidance tailored to your interest in medical, dental, or veterinary school. Faculty and advisors dedicated to pre-professional students help you choose the courses that will benefit you most and decide how to integrate them into your major.
- The pre-health professions team will also help you develop all the materials and skills you’ll need for a smooth medical school admission process through:
Conducting mock interviews
Explaining how to prepare for admission testing
Evaluating entry essays
Developing a preadmission checklist to follow
- You’ll be able to work with the team who has ensured that our students' acceptance rate into medical school historically has been nearly twice the national average and that our dental and veterinary school acceptance rates also are very high.
- You will enjoy the benefit of a strong, science-based curriculum, established to provide the foundation necessary for successful entry into any medical school in the country.
- You can be confident that the academic rigor of your curriculum will prepare you well for the demands of medical, dental, or veterinary school.
- The opportunity to engage in research as early as your freshman year gives you deep experience that will be invaluable in medical school.
- As a pre-med student you’ll also have the option of pursuing a double degree combining two undergraduate majors.
- You’ll have unique opportunities for a direct entry into medical professional school through our special agreements that reserve seats for our students in medical professional colleges.
To explore further if this is the right option for you, contact
Laura A. Mangano, MEd
Associate Director of Pre-Health Professions Advising
Misher College of Arts and Sciences