Combining health promotion, scientific research and business education, the Exercise Science and Wellness Management Program gives you skills to help direct people toward healthier lifestyles and to contribute in an enormous variety of settings.
Exercise Science is a fast-growing, dynamic discipline. Based in both scientific study and applied research, it is perfect for University of the Sciences. Degree holders have a variety of promising career paths in front of them, as well as several advanced-degree options.
Why University of the Sciences Should Be Your First Choice
- An institutional specialty in health and science
- An education deeply grounded in relevant coursework, such as nutrition and exercise physiology.
- A faculty of nationally certified specialists with rich, diverse backgrounds
- The chance to gain experience during hands-on practicums at sites customized to your career direction
- Smaller classes with personalized attention
- A top reputation resulting in graduates in high demand, typically with several job offers