Integrated Degree Programs
At University of the Sciences, you’ll discover the academic richness of an entire university dedicated to the advancement of applied natural and health sciences. To help you maximize your potential, the University offers you a unique opportunity to pursue a master’s degree as a seamless extension of your undergraduate degree program.
Through the Integrated Degree Programs—offered through the College of Graduate Studies and Mayes College of Healthcare Business and Policy—you can obtain a master’s degree in as little as one additional year. This gives you:
- A competitive edge when applying for jobs
- An earlier start to achieving your career goals
- Higher earning potential from the start
Sample Integrated Degrees
- BS in biochemistry, chemistry, or pharmaceutical chemistry | MS or PhD in biochemistry, chemistry, or pharmacognosy
- BS in biology or microbiology | MS or PhD in cell biology/biotechnology
- BS in pharmaceutical sciences | MS in pharmaceutics
- BS in psychology | MS in health psychology
- BS in pharmaceutical and healthcare business | MBA in pharmaceutical business
Click here and select your program of interest for details on requirements.