Pharmaceutical Business Minor
The following courses will be necessary to satisfactorily minor in pharmaceutical business. The emphasis is on general business knowledge and skills.
Interested students should apply to the minor program early in their academic career, usually by the fifth semester of college work, but no later than the end of the drop/add period of the first semester of their last year of didactic work. The total number of credits for the Pharmaceutical Business Minor is twenty-two.
- EC 101 - Introduction to Macroeconomics (Credits: 3)
- PB 120 - Introduction to Business Seminar (Credits: 2)
- PB 242 - Healthcare Systems (Credits: 2)
- PB 315 - Business Law (Credits: 3)
- PB 316 - Accounting Theory (Credits: 3)
- PB 318 - Financial Management (Credits: 3)
- PB 319 - Introduction to Marketing Management (Credits: 3)
- PB 323 - Principles of Management (Credits: 3)