Pharmaceutical Sciences Research
Our pharmaceutical sciences program combines scientific theory with research practices, so that you can apply what you are learning well before graduation.
- Gain valuable experience in laboratory techniques, research conduct and analysis.
- Collaborate with faculty and classmates in class and in the lab.
- Work with commonly used instrumentation and techniques in the biomedical sciences.
- Conduct supervised independent research with highly qualified faculty during your third and fourth years of study.
Research by students:
- Is ideal preparation for you to continue your education in master’s and doctoral programs in pharmacology and toxicology at University of the Sciences and elsewhere.
- Helps develop the skill set of a working scientist while still within the nurturing University environment.
- Imparts the tools necessary to identify problems and create solutions that will help later in your educational and professional careers.
For more about specific research projects and publications within the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, see the University research site and departmental faculty pages.