Industry Fellowship: Medical Information, Clinical Practice Application Process
Industry fellowships at the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy Require:
- A PharmD degree from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy
- Completed Application
All industry fellowship programs require licensure no latter than September 1st after the start of the fellowship.
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation (at least one recommendation letter should be from a full time faculty member)
- Writing Sample
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- For the one-year Janssen fellowship, the fellow must be licensed in at least one state within the United States.
- For the two-year Janssen fellowship, the fellow must be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania.
Post-Graduate Training Application
Applicants may begin submitting materials on December 1st and applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.