Pharmaceutical Marketing Minor
The following courses will be necessary to satisfactorily minor in pharmaceutical marketing. The emphasis is on marketing products and services to healthcare audiences.
Interested students should apply to the minor program early in their academic career, usually by the fifth semester of college work, but no later than the end of the drop/add period of the first semester of their last year of didactic work. The total number of credits for the Pharmaceutical Marketing Minor is twenty-one.
- EC 101 - Introduction to Macroeconomics (Credits: 3)
- PB 120 - Introduction to Business Seminar (Credits: 2)
- PB 242 - Healthcare Systems (Credits: 2)
- PB 319 - Introduction to Marketing Management (Credits: 3)
- PB 425 - Consumer Behavior: Healthcare Marketing Applications (Credits: 3)
- PB 429 - Product Management (Credits: 3)
- PB 435 - Advertising and Promotion (Credits: 3)
- PB 437 - International Marketing (Credits: 2)