The mission of the Office of Risk Management is to minimize the potential for physical, financial and reputational loss to the University by identifying and evaluating areas of potential exposure to risk and putting measures in place to reduce those risks.
The Office of Risk Management accomplishes this mission by:
- Establishing policies and procedures to address loss control
- Purchasing, coordinating, and managing all aspects of the University's property and casualty program
- Reviewing contracts to ensure that appropriate insurance and protective clauses are included
- Establishing a resource for the University community to reference for guidelines and best practices to reduce risk, both to the individual and to the University.
Anne McMahon, Director of Budget and Risk Management
Lisa Vanore, Senior Risk and Insurance Analyst
Policy Documents for University of the Sciences
The following documents are available to University of the Sciences faculty and staff only via the Risk Management Portal Page (faculty/staff access only).
- Cart Safety Policy
- Identity Theft Policy
- Record Retention and Destruction Policy
- Whistleblower Policy